Choose from sample home photos and begin designing now!
Design My Home
Upload a photo of your home and have it digitally designed for FREE!
My Saved Projects
Review, modify or share your saved designs.
Welcome to the HomeVisions® DESIGN VISUALIZATION TOOL! Are you having trouble visiualizing what new siding, roofing, windows, or doors would look like on YOUR home from a small swatch, paint chip or product sample? See how your home could look before a hammer is even lifted!
My Saved Projects
Review, modify or share your saved designs.
Select one of these home photos to start remodeling or click the Upload My Home button below to have your home redesigned for FREE!
Pick a siding style and color to accentuate its beauty. Add windows and a door and trim them out in a matching or contrasting color. Select roofing that complements the exterior for the perfect finishing touch.
It's all possible when you combine HomeVisions® with your vivid imagination.
Upload My Home
Upload a photo of your home and have it digitally designed for FREE!
See how your home could look before a hammer is even lifted!
Let Norandex design the home you've always dreamed of!
Upload a photo of your home and receive one free design completely remodeled with our siding, windows, roofing products & more. Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your design
Please complete the form below and upload your photo. (Your design will be emailed to the address you enter below)
By submitting your photo, you agree to allow your contact information and your home photo to be given to one of our Norandex Authorized Dealers. You will be under no obligation to purchase from the contractor, but you may receive a phone call requesting an in-home consultation of the exterior of your home.
For best results, please review these tips.
Move cars, bikes and other moveable objects out of the way to ensure the photo will look tidy and to keep the focus of your photo solely on your home.
Try to take your photo during daylight hours, preferable when the sun is at your back.
Be sure to take your photo straight-on and fill the frame or viewfinder with your entire home in landscape format rather than portrait.
All photos should be high quality, crisp, and clear. Uploading a photo with a minimum file size of 300 KB will ensure decent results. File sizes that are higher will produce better results. Note: maximum file size is 2 MB.
Thank you for uploading a photo of your home through the Norandex HomeVisions Design web site! We appreciate your interest in the building products offered through Norandex.
Within the next 4 to 7 business days, you will be receiving an electronic image of your home with the design enhancements you specified using the HomeVisions tool. As a courtesy, you also may be contacted by one of our Norandex dealers in your area, who can assist you in finding and installing the specified products in the colors and profiles you chose. This dealer has the ability to show you additional renderings in other colors and profiles if you would like to see additional styles. There is no obligation; if you are already working with a contractor, or are not yet in the market to remodel your home, just let the dealer know.
Again, we thank you for your interest in Norandex products.
HomeVisions® is owned and operated by RenoWorks Software Inc. When applicable under the circumstances, references to HomeVisions® shall be deemed references to RenoWorks Software Inc.
2. Submission of Content. You understand that all reviews, opinions, news articles, directories, guides, text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, audio clips, and images, information, data, graphics, software, messages or other materials (collectively, "Content") appearing on or submitted to HomeVisions®'s sites and services is the responsibility of the person or entity originating such Content. By submitting Content to HomeVisions®'s sites or services ("User's Content"), you warrant that: (a) you are the owner of such User's Content, or have been granted all the rights necessary from the User's Content owner to submit such User's Content to HomeVisions®'s sites or services, and (b) the use of such User's Content by HomeVisions®'s sites and services will not infringe the intellectual property rights of or otherwise violate the rights of any third party. By submitting User's Content to HomeVisions®'s sites or services, you automatically grant to RenoWorks Software Inc. (or warrant that the User's Content owner has granted to RenoWorks Software Inc.), a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, create derivative works of, distribute, transfer, or sell any such User's Content, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, a commercial purpose, without any compensation to you or the third party.
3. Copyright, Restrictions on Use. All Content contained in HomeVisions®'s sites and service is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws, and is owned by RenoWorks Software Inc., its licensors, or third parties whether or not indicated ("Site Content"). You acknowledge that HomeVisions®'s sites, services and any underlying technology used in connection with its sites and services contain proprietary and confidential information of HomeVisions®, its licensors, or third parties. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, create derivative works of, sell, transfer, display, transmit, compile or collect in a database, except as licensed herein, or in any manner commercially exploit any part of HomeVisions®'s sites or services. You must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or attached to any Site Content or portion of HomeVisions®'s sites and services.
5. Trademarks. HomeVisions® or RenoWorks Software Inc. service marks, trademarks, logos, and trade names may not be used without the prior written consent of RenoWorks Software Inc. Third party trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names appearing on HomeVisions®'s sites or services are the property of their respective owners.
7. Inappropriate Posting or Transmission. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through HomeVisions®'s sites or services, without limitation, any unlawful, threatening, harassing, damaging, abusive, defamatory, obscene, racially, ethnically discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate material. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through HomeVisions®'s sites or services any material that would constitute or promote a criminal or civil offense, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law. RenoWorks Software Inc., however, does not ensure removal of inappropriate Content after posting. Neither RenoWorks Software Inc. or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, or affiliates assume liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct or Content posted on or transmitted through any of HomeVisions®'s sites or services.
10. Links. HomeVisions®'s sites or services may contain advertisements and links to web sites operated by third parties. RenoWorks Software Inc. is not responsible for the Content of those web sites or for your transactions with them. Inclusion of advertisements or links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites by RenoWorks Software Inc.
11. Disclaimer. HomeVisions®'S SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RENOWORKS SOFTWARE INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH HomeVisions®'S SITES, SERVICES AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. RENOWORKS SOFTWARE INC. DOES NOT WARRANT, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, REVIEWED, AVAILABLE, OR ADVERTISED THROUGH ITS SITES OR SERVICES. IN ADDITION, ALTHOUGH RENOWORKS SOFTWARE INC. INTENDS TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO ITS SITES OR SERVICES, RENOWORKS SOFTWARE INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS SITES OR SERVICES, OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN ITS SITES OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ITS SITES OR SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RENOWORKS SOFTWARE INC. DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO TELEPHONE SERVICE, INCLUDING COVERAGE, RANGE OR ANY INTERRUPTION IN TELEPHONE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Limitation of Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IN NO EVENT WILL RENOWORKS SOFTWARE INC. OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF: (I) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE HomeVisions®'S SITES OR SERVICES, (II) YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, OR (III) ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON HomeVisions®'S SITES OR SERVICES; EVEN IF RENOWORKS SOFTWARE INC. OR ANY RELATED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ADDITION, RENOWORKS SOFTWARE INC. DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS OR "HACKERS") OF ITS SITES OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME PROVINCES/STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Sites and Services Information Disclaimer. Information provided on HomeVisions®'s sites and services are for informational purposes only. Because RenoWorks Software Inc. cannot anticipate all issues related to your specific situation or project, the information on its Sites or services is not a substitute for professional advice and does not constitute professional advice for your projects' purposes. HomeVisions®'s sites or services must not be your sole source of information. You must perform independent research, understand your projects' specific requirements and safety issues, and seek expert advice from trained and/or licensed professionals before acting on the topics addressed in HomeVisions®'s sites or services. Reliance on any information in HomeVisions®'s sites or services is done at your own risk.
1. Who is permitted to use this site This Site is not intended or designed to attract visitors under the age of 13. RenoWorks Software does not collect identifiable data from any person that RenoWorks Software knows to be under the age of 13. RenoWorks Software expressly instructs visitors under the age of 13 not to send us any information. You transmit data to a server located in Dallas, Texas in the United States. RenoWorks Software Inc. is a company with a principal place of business in the Province of Alberta, Canada, and is subject to Canada and Alberta law. You should not send any personal information to the Site unless you agree to be bound by Canada and Alberta law.
2. What kind of information we collect from you The kind of information that we collect from you will vary, depending on how you use the Site. RenoWorks Software's systems are set up to gather certain anonymous data to help RenoWorks Software better understand how this Site is being used and how RenoWorks Software can improve it. This automatically-gathered data includes your domain name and any content you view on the Site. We may also collect your computer's IP address and the kind of browser that you are currently using. In order to take part in certain services on the Site, you will be required to provide certain personal information, e.g., your name, address, e-mail address, etc. RenoWorks Software automatically collects the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with RenoWorks Software via e-mail. In addition, RenoWorks Software automatically collects any information volunteered by you through the Site.
3. How we use your information RenoWorks Software utilizes "cookies" on this Site. These are small files that RenoWorks Software sends to and stores on your computer so that RenoWorks Software may recognize it as a unique machine the next time that you visit the Site. RenoWorks Software's cookies are used to let RenoWorks Software know that you are a prior visitor and to enable RenoWorks Software to track your session on the Site. RenoWorks Software will use your personal information to respond to requests that you may make of RenoWorks Software, and from time to time, RenoWorks Software may refer to such information to better understand your needs and how RenoWorks Software can improve this Site. RenoWorks Software may also use this personal information to contact you and/or provide you with general information on new products and services or upcoming events. Unless you specify that you'd prefer not to hear from RenoWorks Software, RenoWorks Software may also use the e-mail address you provide to RenoWorks Software to contact you for promotional, administrative, or other reasons, including possibly to notify you about updates to the Site. You may have these communications terminated by notifying us by e-mail at http://www.renoworks.com/company/contact_us.php. This likely will take 72 hours from the time you give us notice.
4. Your choices regarding RENOWORKS SOFTWARE'S use of your personal information You can always choose not to provide personal information. You can also at any time add or update certain information that you send to us. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other contact from us or if you wish to check your personal information, please contact us by e-mail at http://www.renoworks.com/company/contact_us.php. In the event that it is more convenient, you may also contact RenoWorks Software by telephone at 866.980.3880, or by first class mail at RenoWorks Software Inc., 2816 - 21 Street NE, Calgary, AB T2E6Z2. For information as to how you can review and request changes to any of your personal information that we have collected through the Site, please contact us by e-mail at http://www.renoworks.com/company/contact_us.php.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RenoWorks Software recognizes that you may be concerned about the security of your personal information, and is committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of the Site. Even with such technology, no web site is 100% secure. RenoWorks Software will take reasonable measures that it believes are appropriate to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible and applicable, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer your information take comparable steps to protect that security.